Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cherries Adored! - SOLD

6x6  $95 + $10 s/h

This is another piece from Monday's paintathon.  You might not know from my blog that I'm primarily a still life painter.  Where other artists get excited about the landscape, I get excited strolling through the produce aisle.  Late spring means that the farmer's market will be open and I just get "giddy".  My motto is "whatever floats your boat".  The Farmer's Market should be on alert, I'm headed there next week.  Green tomatoes watch out!

5 comments:

Ralph said...

I think I have said it before I could never paint this kind of thing I would have them eaten before I started but you sure do know how to make my senses buzz.

SUSAN RODEN said...

Glad to find a mutual person who gets giddy over food! That's painting and eating.
Such a lush color of the red cherries!

Paul C said...

This painting captures the rich flavour of cherries!

AK said...

I could never make such an amazing painting of such a simple subject.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I really like the color harmony in this one. Nice choices.