Monday, November 22, 2010

My Pleasure - SOLD

"Remains of a Day"
6x8
SOLD!

I was commissioned by a dear friend to paint 3 scenes from his trip to Spain this summer.  They are gifts for the friends/family that he stayed with during his trip.  This was the last piece I painted but I think my favorite.  The streaming light was just gorgeous...hope I did it justice.  Thanks, D for the honor to painting these pieces from your wonderful trip.  Now I just have to figure out how I can justify the airfare to "hand" deliver the paintings. 

7 comments:

martinealison said...

L'ensemble des couleurs employées est très équilibré et magnifique... Vous n'avez pas seulement rendu à merveille la lumière mais grâce à elle vous avez apporté une certaine sérénité, une paix dans cette toile.
Bravo... Votre commande est très largement honorée...
Bises

Leslie Saeta said...

You really captured the light on this one. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Oooh and aahs ...I just adore the light streaming in on this one. So very European. Perhaps you need an "assistant" to hand deliver? I would love to see their faces after receiving your works....oohs and aahs I know.

Dana Cooper said...

Your friend must be over the moon with this piece Kelley...just beautiful!!

Gwen Bell said...

Love the light in this piece. Wonderful contrast with those rich rusts!

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Love the light.

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Beautiful light!