Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brother, Oh, Brother!

"Jockularity"
6x6  Oil on museum quality panel
Reserved

The title is courtesy of my brother.  This is what happens when I'm unable to come up with a title and the only person that is nearby is my fairly witty but sometimes corny brother, steps in.  Actually he is visiting me and I, in my moment of desperation, asked for a title.  After a few decades of hanging around him, you'd think I'd remember not to do this.  Anyway, still having fun with this series...one more to come. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so fabulous...but have to say I was looking forward to a "movie title" not a title a-la-Jeff...well the painting is remarkable!!

Kathy Cousart said...

Love this series. You are really awesome with capturing movement! The colors are great. Just enough detail to matter but loose and fresh- Sister, Oh Sister!- He is lucky to have you!! ha:)

Jerry Stocks said...

Wonderful colors and a great name. Brother and sister are both talented.

Marian Fortunati said...

I love the way the light bounces off the figures in your paintings.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Enjoying your new work///
it's so alive and more compelling than ever. Keep up the great work! It's so inspiring...Thanks for sharing it with a want-a-be painter!

liz wiltzen said...

Great sense of movement in this Kelley, and tell your brother I love the title!

Karen Bruson said...

Great series...so colorful and lots of movement.

Lori Bonanni said...

Nice series, great movement! Looks like it was a lot of fun to paint!