Thursday, January 1, 2015

Making Time to Paint

"Eggshells & Jam"
12x12, Work in Progress

One of my goals this year was to step back and take this year to grow artistically. The success of my Artist BFF services has kept me busy and I haven't picked up a paintbrush in more than a month. We all need a challenge sometimes to make us step up to the plate and Leslie Saeta is just the woman to do that. I joined her 30 in 30 painting challenge for January. I won't be posting a painting a day but as Leslie says it's about painting more. So I will share what I accomplish during this time. It might simply be a work in progress, as the painting above. For me it's all about making sure that as I help other artists achieve their goals, that my goals are pushed aside. After all, at the end of the day, I'm an artist & have a desire to share the beauty that I find all around me.  So until next time, Happy 2015. 

No comments: