Wednesday, March 30, 2011

As One Door Closes, Another One Opens

"A New Day"
6x6   Oil on museum quality panel
$95

Transition comes sometimes whether you want it or are ready for it.  About 5 years ago, I started the journey as the primary care giver for my parents, not what I expected to happen but as the saying goes...it is what it is.  In some ways it was an amazing time and the hardest thing I've had to do.  This journey is about to move into a new phase, the time to turn the care giving over to others more qualified.  The next few months will be the transition and my posts may continue to be a bit sporadic but I hope you will continue to follow what's on my easel.  Art has been my escape and I look forward to settling down in the very near future in front of the easel on a daily basis.  Thanks for the support of my students, family & friends.  


Post a Comment