Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back to Blue - SOLD!!!!

"Hydrangeas in Blue"
6x6  Oil on museum quality panel
Available at Open Studio Sale

Brushes & paint are flying at the studio.  Just a few days left before my studio sale.  A friend installed some shelving in my studio for me to display my "Little Gems".  It's so satisfying to look up from my easel to see this paintings all lined up.  It's easy to feel like I haven't painted much while doing this small works.  However, when I see 5 shelves filled with paintings from the past few weeks, I think, who painted those? Hope to see you at the sale.

15 comments:

Maria's Watercolor said...

I love the blue against the blue background, hydrangeas are one of my favorites

Linda Popple said...

Beautiful, Kelley! Very dramatic.

Anonymous said...

Wow! WOw! Wow! This one is soooo cool. I am quickly getting befuddled as to choosing my favorite of late. Super well done!

Nan Johnson said...

Gorgeous Blues!!

martinealison said...

Hummmmm comme je les aimes les fleurs... bleues!
Très joli contraste.

Carol Nelson said...

Something about blue flowers always attracts me - maybe it's because I paint so many orange poppies.
Beautiful, Kelley.

Carol Nelson said...

Something about blue flowers always attracts me. Maybe it's because I paint so many orange poppies.
Beautiful, Kelley.

Pam Holnback said...

Love the blue on blue.

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Wow, Kelley, that blue just pops!
My favorite color on my favorite flower. Well done!

Dewberry Fine Art said...

This is a beauty. I love seeing that bit of red come through. Nice one.

SUSAN RODEN said...

What a brilliant blue!
nice...

claire christinel said...

Gorgeous colour in these hydrangeas! So deep and rich. Well done!

Gwen Bell said...

FABulous blues!! I can never get mine that intense. What's your secret?

Elaine Hurst said...

I LOVE the colors you used! It grabs your attention right away.

Diane Hoeptner said...

Gosh, I guess I haven't been to your blog in a while, because I would have commented on this one: WOW! It's really beautiful. Somehow you made those blues look so soft and heavenly, really lovely.