Monday, October 3, 2011

Wedding Bells

"Provence with Love"
6x6  Oil on museum quality panel
NFS

This is wedding gift for a student's brother.   He and his fiancee visited Provence last summer and Carol shared some of his beautiful photos with me.  So I thought that I would paint them a memory from that trip.  Sentimental, I know.  As my friend, Julie Hill, will tell you I don't have a sentimental bone in my body.  Or it is just well hidden.  I just like to keep her guessing.  Best wishes to the happy couple on their very special day.


9 comments:

mary martiin said...

Kelly, this little painting is truly a "gem". What a lovely gift!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh....too many freaky things happening today..and now you almost going sappy on me....can't handle it....lovely piece today, I am positive your collector is thrilled with the gift. Love, your sentimental fool of a friend.

carol morgan carmichael said...

Lovely Kelly. Somehow I have missed several of your beautiful posts. Glad to see you painting again!

Melanie said...

I'd like to have this about 4x4 FEET on my wall, thank you very much! My favorite color! Just beautiful, just beautiful, Kelley.

martinealison said...

Un tableau qui sent bon le soleil et la lavande...
Gros bisous

Jerry Stocks said...

The color is fantastic--just love this painting.

Susan Roden said...

The shade of lavender is very romantic in itself - lovely Kelley!
And I love your blogs new look!

Fay Terry said...

Beautiful painting, Kelley! What a great gift.

Dana Cooper said...

This is gorgeous Kelley and a very thoughtful, generous gift!