Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yellow House, Beaufort SOLD!

"Yellow House, Beaufort"
6x6  $95 + $10 s/h

If you have never ridden with an artist, then you haven't felt real fear.  Artists are always looking for potential subject matter even when we drive.  After dropping off paintings at my gallery in Beaufort, I cut down a side street and found this.  The light was spilling over this home and I had to have a picture.  I quickly grabbed my camera and took a shot thru the front windshield.  I was so excited until I realized that my car had come to a stop in the middle of an intersection.  Thank goodness there were no other cars only 2 tourists (I hope not locals) looking at me like I was crazy.  I rolled down my window and said "I'm an artist, just had to have that picture".  They politely smiled and no doubt thought there goes another crazy artist.  Yep!  That's me.
Post a Comment