Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Perfect Picnic Spot"

6x6 
This painting is truly "fresh off the easel".  Wiping paint off my hands, I'm desparately wanting winter to disappear.  This piece is all about spring.  Can you image throwing the blanket down, opening the picnic basket & toasting the day with a glass of wine?  If spring doesn't arrive in the next week or so,  I may have to shoot that groundhog!  Happy thoughts.

If you are interested in this piece, you can contact me at kelleyart@gmail.com

5 comments:

Silvia C said...

That is so the perfect picnic spot! Great work.

Patti Ratcliffe said...

Given the weather forecast tomorrow, you might have to throw a blanket of snow down. Hope not! Love the minimum stokes.
Patti

jimserrettstudio said...

I really like the your color use, that foreground color and paint application is beautiful.
Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Kelley, thanks for your comments on my blog...and nice meeting you on Leslie's "Artist Helping Artists" conference call. I like your work...your color usage is great. Hope to talk to you on the next "party line call"..and any one else who wants to join in.

myra anderson said...

This is lovely!!