Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last Pomegranate

"Pomegranate, Revisited"
10x10  Oil on Linen
On Reserve

This is the last pomegranate painting for a little while.  Although I will admit to looking longingly at the pomegranate sitting in my studio and wanting to cut into it.  However, a gallery show calls for a change in direction...I'll keep you posted.  An aside note, be very careful for what you pray for because it might "boomerang" on you big time.  A dear friend seems to find humor in my situation but that's a story for another day. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, another lovely! Well done...did you know that boomerangs are just delightful and entertaining toys? So maybe your answered prayers may appear to be hitting you in the backside now...but really they are all for the delight and entertainment of us? hmmm...

Debra Keirce said...

Love pomegranates! Well done!!

liz wiltzen said...

Bravo to you for tackling pomegranates Kelley, I have often considered it and immediately dismissed it as too difficult. I really love what you've done with them!