Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quiet Sunday

"Pomegranates"
6x12   Oil on Linen
On Reserve

Officially I did nothing today.  Unofficially, I did nothing today too.  I just thought it sounded better if I phrased it in an "official" manner.  Doing nothing today involved staying in my pjs, watching "Dial M for Murder" and drinking cider.  Haven't done this in a long time and I'm loving it.  Here's my most recent "obsession" painting of pomegranates.  I've done a few to date and thought I was done with them until late last night another pomegranate painting popped into my head.  Busy week ahead with several deadlines but hope to paint it soon.  Have a blessed week. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelley...Kelley...Kelley...this is my new favorite. The perfect holiday piece!The way you rendered this fruit (cant spell it correctly ever!)..is just superb and the seeds...yes can just taste their tartiness!

martinealison said...

Elle me paraît très juteuse cette grenade qui explose de beaux rouges!... Bises

Dana Cooper said...

Mmmm, I just want to pop one of those lovely seeds in my mouth!

Kim Blair said...

This is my favourite composition of pomegranates to date.
Lovely Old World Feeling.
Kim

Leslie Saeta said...

I love this one. And the colors are screaming at me. I am going to call you later today. We need to chat!