Tuesday, June 28, 2011

From the Pantry Series, #2

"Olive Oil Bottle"
6x8   Oil on museum quality panel
$95

This is 2nd in my series "From the Pantry".   However, I have to say in all honesty, that the olive oil bottle wasn't from my pantry.  It was sitting on the counter next to my pantry.  I had something else pulled from the pantry to paint and couldn't remember where I put it.  Does that count?  I'm going to enjoy this series if I can only remember to bring my pantry items to the studio.  My bad memory may be the downfall of this series.


5 comments:

Jerry Stocks said...

Love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

lovely....I see yellow sticky notes for you in the future....yellow sticky notes all over!

Anonymous said...

You are really in the zone! Great painting!!!

Fay Terry said...

Great painting, Kelley. I love your series idea.

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Beautiful!