Friday, June 17, 2011

Never Painted That Before

"Looking for Dinner"
6x6  Oil on museum quality panel
$95

Chicken & cows are subjects that a lot of beginning artists paint.  So, I'm not sure how I missed out on painting them when I first started.  But since picking up the paintbrush again, I seem to be searching for new subject matter.  It's kind of like, as an adult, trying to do the things that you wish you had done as a kid.  Unsure whether I'll attempt another chicken but glad to cross it off my list.  The good news is that it's much easier than climbing that giant oak tree that I always thought I should attempt and now I get to have a stiff drink when I'm finished.  Cheers!

P.S.  I have added a couple of new workshops for this summer now listed on the left side of my blog.


Post a Comment