Monday, September 19, 2011

New Workshops



It's been too long since I last posted but I've been busy with my art career just not painting.  I'll be sharing some of the exciting news over the next few weeks.   Been painting a little over the last 2 days but not quiet ready to post.  Wow, not painting for more than a month makes diving back in a little scary!

In the meantime, I have 3 new workshops to announce.  If you are interested in taking a 1 or 2 day workshop, hit link below for more information or to sign up.
http://kelleysanford.blogspot.com/p/workshops.html

4 comments:

Pam Holnback said...

Sound like great workshops. Look forward to hearing all the news and seeing new pieces.

Dana Cooper said...

Glad to see you back Kelley, your workshops look wonderful!

martinealison said...

Des tubes qui ne demandent qu'à être utilisés... Bisous

Anonymous said...

Everyone deserves to take their oil painting to a new level...and what a better way than by taking a workshop by you!