Friday, January 13, 2012

Finding a Lost Friend

"Oranges & Balsamic Vinegar"
8x10  Oil on Linen

  I recently moved my studio back home & while unpacking I found a favorite prop, the vinegar bottle.  I hosted a couple of workshops many years ago for a fabulous artist, Kate Worm.  This was her prop and I guess my enthusiasm for this little black bottle prompted her to give it to me.   I fondly think of Kate everytime I see it & I'm thrilled to be taking a workshop with Kate in February.  I haven't been able to attend any workshops in the past several years, so I'm so pumped to be inspired & pick up a few juicy tidbits from Kate. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' these colors my friend!! How can they not uplift any mood? And so pleased for your upcoming workshop with Kate Worm...yaye!

Jerry Stocks said...

I had balsamic vinegar over an avocado for lunch. It was yummy and so is your painting.

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Beautiful Kelley. Thanks for sharing the link to Kate's work. Love her style.