Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"In Blue"


"Kiwi in Blue"
6x6 on museum quality panel
$95




This the second painting in the "In Blue" series that I'm working on for my Open Studio Sale in a few weeks.  I usually don't paint dark backgrounds but I'm kinda liking the change.  We'll see how long it lasts.   I've been busy getting my studio revamped.  Actually, I've not been busy at all, a wonderful student/designer spent  last week totally reworking my painting studio space.  Thanks, Mel.  It looks wonderful and I'm now totally inspired to get back to painting at the studio.  I'll post some photos soon.   






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum yum...just love kiwis!! Can't wait to see more of the "Blue Series"...I know it will be a fabulous Open Studio event!

Dana Cooper said...

I love the soft quality of the light in this Kelley, beautiful!

Kim Blair said...

Really enjoying your 'blue' period Kelley! I look forward to seeing more in this series.
Kim