Monday, October 18, 2010

Obsession with Produce - SOLD!!!!!!

"Cantaloupe in Blue"
6x6    Oil on museum quality panel
$95  SOLD!
Confession time, I have an obsession with produce.  I don't mean love to eat it,  can't wait to cook with it.  I use to think my family just didn't like to go to the grocery store with me.  I now realize it probably had something to do with how I linger in the produce section...picking up different fruits and vegetables, laying next to each other.  I see other people just pick up the produce, place it in their baskets and off they go. I just think they don't get it.  Hate to image what they're thinking about my way of choosing produce.  It has come to my attention that I might have a problem because when I arrive home, unload the groceries and more than half my bill is produce & the produce is not for eating.  Yikes!! Has anyone started Still Life Painters Anonymous yet?
Post a Comment