Monday, July 12, 2010

Celebration!!!! SOLD!

"On the Dunes"
    5x7   oil on canvas
$95

I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 100th blog posting by going to the beach.  Alright, I'm currently landlocked but I can paint me a view.  I have really enjoying painting these small gems and look forward to my next 100.  As a small thank you for all that have followed me, I'm giving away a set of note cards.  Drum roll, please.  The winner is Kay Teague.  Congratulations, Kay.  Now I'm off of dip my toes in the ocean (bathtub).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky winner Kay is...love the breezy feel of this piece and the colors too. Congratulations on your 100th post...lets celebrate!!

martinealison said...

Je pense que nous sommes tous de grands gagnants avec la chance de pouvoir voyager parmi votre blog et de ses oeuvres.

Leslie Saeta said...

Congratulations on your 100th post and a lovely painting. I love the sky. It's beautiful!

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Lovely hues and a nice feel about this one, Kelley. Congratulations on the milepost!

Sandra Galda said...

wow congrads on your 100th post! I have been enjoying seeing your art! Adding you to my blog list! I' be back:)

Diane Hoeptner said...

How lovely your view errr bath, oh no. I like the painting. ...and congratulations on 100! Woohoo!

LindaHunt said...

Congratulation on your 100th post! This painting makes me truly feel the sand, the wind, the ocean air.