Saturday, March 6, 2010

Standing Tall over St. Augustine- SOLD

6x6 

It's done.  I hope it lived up to the "teasing" start that I posted yesterday.  Having lived & loved St. Augustine, it took me 10 years to paint it.  I might have to do a few more images from there.  This painting was a bit of a challenge.  The underpainting was red which is difficult to paint onto top of with all the warms in the buildings.  It certainly tested my abilities.  Hopefully it makes you want to go sip a beverage on the balcony of A1A Brewery and partake in the delights of St. Augustine.  Happy Day!

If you are interested in this painting, you can email me at kelleyart@gmail.com.


2 comments:

Susan Roux said...

Beautiful finish! Yes, I'd love to sit and take a drink with this lovely view...

sharon said...

Beautiful colors! A great piece!