Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's Up?

Alas no new painting today but I promised to share some news.  First, starting in April you will be able to find my "small works" at Interiors Marketplace in Myers Park.  I will have an average 10-15 small pieces at a time.  If you've not been to Interiors, go!  They have a little bit of everything now including my work.  Secondly, watch my blog because I will be announcing a painting giveaway soon.  All you have to do is either be a follower or send me your email address to have your name entered.  And last but not least, I'm also working on a painting challenge.  I will do a painting based on the best or most interesting photo (subject to be determined) that you will provide.  So if you want to put me to the test, watch & have your pictures ready.  Thanks for the support, encouragement & being my "peeps".  Promise a new painting soon.

No comments: