Thursday, March 11, 2010

"On the Tour" SOLD

7x5 
 This is a favorite haunt of mine, Charleston,SC.  Visited many times but never took a horse drawn carriage tour but somehow every group of photos that I come home with, there seems to be at least one carriage photo among them.  Love strolling Charleston's cobblestone streets, feeling the coastal breeze, shopping & eating at the many fabulous restaurants featuring something with "grits".  It's a southern thing, I know.  You might think you have seen this painting before.  You have.  I posted a few months ago but it wasn't for sale until now. You will also notice I have figured out the stupid button thing.  All you have to do is click on the "buy now" button & off you go. I will also over the next day or so, add the "buy now" button on my previously offered paintings. Thanks for waiting while I get up to speed on the wonders of blogging.  Enjoy.
Post a Comment