Friday, August 27, 2010

A Second Look - SOLD

"Pursuits" 
6x4

I have 3 painting deadlines for this coming Monday.  Not quiet sure how that happened but I'm taking on the challenge and will have some new images to share.  But in the meantime, I haven't had time to do a daily painting, so I'm offering a second look to a piece I did earlier this year.  This is a painting that practically painted itself, love when that happens and in the process fell in love with painting "fly fishermen". 

Enjoy the your weekend, I'll be at my easel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love this piece...thanks for giving us a second look at it! Now go paint girlfriend! :)

Melanie Statnick said...

How wonderful for you kelley! congrats!!

carol morgan carmichael said...

Love the fisherman. Kept it simple and very nice.