Friday, August 13, 2010

Eat, Drink, Zone Out!

"Searching for Shells"
6x6      $95

An exhausting but productive week.  Hired an assistant, taught a workshop (which included the eating & drinking portion of today's program), painted a commission, started another, and then did all the necessary things in my "other" life.  Not complaining just explaining while I zoned out last night.  I was going to post some paintings from yesterday's workshop but just couldn't manage to push a button to upload a photo.  So sad.  Both pieces were demos during the workshop and then "tweaked" a little bit.  Thanks to my wonderful workshop students who worked hard and ended on a high note.  Now I'm off to "Eat, Drink & Zone Out".  Happy weekend!

"Carol, study"
8x10   $150

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelley, these are both great pieces.. I love the looseness with superb accuracy in the "study", and the boy collecting sea shells is just breezy, can't you feel the ocean spray!

Marian Fortunati said...

Love the atmosphere in that beach scene!

carol morgan carmichael said...

Beautiful colors and soft feel to these pieces.

Gwen Bell said...

From the looks of these, it was a great workshop!

Karena said...

Kelley your art is fabulous, I love to discover fellow artists!

Be sure to enter my latest Giveaway!
xoxo

Karena
Art by Karena