Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Got Nothing!




5x7  $95 + $10 s/h
I've officially run out of names for paintings and evidently I can't photograph this marsh so it doesn't look like  it's running down hill & to the right.  And here I thought the morning had gone so well.  Despite the "technical" setbacks, I happy with painting.  Spent the morning playing with this marsh scene in preparation for a 24x36 painting.  Will post another study of the sun rising over the marsh.  Can't quite decide which one will make it to the larger canvas. Well, enough about painting, my next pressing matter is what "drink" to have while watching the Preakness. In the meantime, anyone got any titles in mind for this painting?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Aliziron Crimson Reflections"...inside joke I know. lovely piece.

Melanie Statnick said...

How about "Over Marsh waters". This is very lovely, the sin in the water, is so nice. Your work is always well done. I loveyour landscapes, something i have'nt mastered.

Karena said...

Kelley, very nice work of art I know what you mean though!!

Giveaway by Beth Cosner Design is up on my site....come visit!

Karena
Art by Karena

SUSAN RODEN said...

Funny... loss of words for titles. Been there.
Lovely piece and love the idea of a drink.

Unknown said...

Just because I now have a name for this painting, don't hesitate to send a few more. I paint lots of marshes and never have enough names.

Kim Rempel said...

Gorgeous, warm, sparkling light.

Sandy Byers said...

Here are a couple of ideas:
Return of Perfection
Casting Colors

I don't dare "really" suggest this for both the drink and the painting title but I just had to share this fleeting thought since it fit both "Tequila sunrise" :).

Leslie Saeta said...

This painting will look fantastic in a larger version. You go girl! How about "Warm Reflections"?