Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who said Monday's were boring?

"All Aglow"
7x5  $95

There has been lots happening this past week, mainly the Daily Painter Originals.  Late last week, I received an invitation to become a member of a newly formed group of daily painters.  The site was launched today.  I'm very honored to be part of these extremely talented painters.  So between all the other crazy things in my life, I've taken on this wonderful opportunity.  This is fair warning that some future postings might be a bit incoherent, just chalk it up to my crazy & wonderful life.  Unfortunately, it can't explain the bad spelling.  Also, I have reached 100 Followers.  That's exciting.  Thanks to all of you for your encouragement, kind remarks and keeping me straight.  That's a hard task.  Looking forward to hitting my 100 posts, it's not too far away.  I'll have to plan something fun for that. Have a great week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting...hey where are your "Like Buttons" how will you know that I like your work...or more importantly that I like you?

Kim Rempel said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!! Yay! And cheers to DPO! Lovely gerberas too ; )

Shirley Marshall said...

A great little painting ! Best wishes for all things new !

Dana Cooper said...

Lovely daisies and congrats on 100 followers! Good luck with DPO, it's going to be great!

SUSAN RODEN said...

A honor for us all to be in the group - and wouldn't you know, my blogger cut out last night till late today. Your work will be a great asset to DPO.

Congrats on your 100 Kelley!