Monday, June 14, 2010

On A Roll

"Strolling Along"
9x4    $95

I like to say that I'm on a roll in a good way but actually I feel like a cartoon character that you see clinging to a boulder as it rolls along a bumpy hillside.  Life sometimes tests you in ways that you'd never imagine.  Evidently it's my turn.  Most of it isn't bad, it's just learning to currently juggle about 40 balls in the air at a time.  It's kinda like walking down a street and not always being sure what will come at you from the side streets.  I just need to get through these next three weeks and life will get manageable again.  In the meantime, I will endeavor to post new paintings as often as possible.  Come the first of July, watch out, I'll be ready to break out.  That's when the fun will began. 


Post a Comment