Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back in Time

"Lago di Como"  8x6
$95

This time 10 years ago, I was just getting back from a 5 week trip to Italy.  From Tuscany to the Lake Como region and areas in between, it was a wonderful trip.  Just recently, I received an invitation from a friend, who was on this trip, to go back with her next spring.  We made a fast friendship with a crazy, fun lady (Kaz) from Australia who is going to be there in the spring also.  A reunion, of sorts, unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to make the trip.  But good memories will keep me in the "Italian Spirit" until I can get back.  In the meantime, enjoy the view of the beautiful Lake Como region. Vita Felice!

6 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

You really captured Lake Como in this one Kelley...beautiful!

Shirley Marshall said...

Yes, I agree with Dana .... After visiting lake Como - way back - I did many paintings from photos and this feeling of the shady banks and still water brings back those memories.

Anonymous said...

Very Italian!! lovely!

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Lovely!

SUSAN RODEN said...

Beautiful!
And some day I hope I can make a trip there too. Instead let's have a glass of vino Kelley?

Unknown said...

Susan, I like your thinking. Red or white?