Monday, June 7, 2010

Is It Just Me? SOLD!!!!!

"Seeing Red"
6x8 $95

Is it just me or is technology out to get me?  Within this past week my phone died, today my camera (mid-shot) died & while editing my first newsletter my computer locked me out.  All in the 7 days that some exciting things were happening & I needed these "gadgets" more than usual.  But I've persevered.  I got a new phone (didn't have time for the tutorial), cut off more than a few friends mid-sentence & text unintelligible messages.  So forgive me if today my painting posted is one that I did a few months ago.  It's one of my favorites that I've kept for myself and evidently for these wonderful moments in life when you're in that boat without an oar.  Tomorrow is a new day and I guess I might be going camera shopping.  Let's see what life can throw at me tomorrow, until then, happy,happy thoughts.




Post a Comment